Denver, CO – July 13, 2012 - Breckenridge Brewery of Colorado will harmonize with the Denver Post Underground Music Showcase next week. As a major sponsor of the four-day event starting Thursday, July 19th, the brewery is cooking up added cheer for music fans who descend upon the South Broadway arts district to enjoy local and national-level bands, comedians and singer-songwriters.
Things to look for throughout the event:
- Free Pedicab rides between venues, courtesy of Breckenridge Brewery
- A "Tap Takeover" showcasing Breckenridge beer at The Hornet Restaurant (76 Broadway)
- Pretty Lights ticket giveaway at The Irish Rover Pub (54 South Broadway) - each day Breckenridge Brewery will give away one pair of tickets to the August 17th Pretty Lights show at Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Gourmet ice cream made with Breckenridge beer by Sweet Action Ice Cream will be sampled in the brewery's booth
~Peanut Butter Chocolate Stout Swirl made with 72 Imperial Chocolate Cream Stout
~Oatmeal Raisin Stout made with Oatmeal Stout
- And, of course, stop by the Breckenridge Brewery booth to enjoy its locally crafted fine Colorado ales
"We view our sponsorship as an authentic way to give back to the local Colorado arts and music scene that's supported our brewery," says Ryan Workman, Field Marketing Manager at Breckenridge Brewery. "It's our way to say thank you."
Kendall Smith, Underground Music Showcase event director, adds, "We are pleased Breckenridge Brewery has agreed to sponsor the UMS for multiple years. Their commitment is key to the continued success of the best music weekend in our region. True partners, Breckenridge looks for interesting ways to engage their customers and our music fans."
Breckenridge Brewery has long supported the Colorado music scene through sponsorships of other events like the Four Corners Folk Festival, the Pagosa Folk & Bluegrass Festival, and the Sunnyside Music Fest. The brewery's 22nd anniversary party earlier this month featured six extremely talented local bands that entertained hundreds of folks throughout the day.
About Breckenridge Brewery
Breckenridge Brewery was founded in 1990 in Breckenridge, Colorado. In the past two decades Breckenridge Brewery has grown from a small 1,000-barrels-a-year brewpub to one of the most successful craft beer and restaurant companies in the nation. It now handcrafts 41,000 barrels of fresh beer annually and owns and operates five brewpubs and ales houses in the state of Colorado. Visit http://www.breckbrew.com for more information.